All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Hi cb2000, You have already answered your first question Yes, some of our clients simulated a similar collision with a car. To do this, we added Decay options in the Wind helper settings to limit the effect of the wind. And you just need to link the wind helper with your car. There is no special tool to simulate shaking bushes and trees, but in the future we plan to develop it. Try baking reaction points with the Bake Direction tool in the Object reaction modifier. I'm not sure that this will help you in your case, but you can try. Thanks!
  3. Last week
  4. I think you can try to create several paths with a smaller diameter, arranged like your bumps, and then the diameter of the metasphere will be smaller, and the distance between them will decrease. Thanks!
  5. Interesting. Just curious, is there a way to create such shape and avoid this issue?
  6. Hi olejka2k, Apologize for the delay in replying! Yes, there is a problem. Metamesh is simply built along a set of metaspheres, their density was optimally selected. Increasing the density doesn't give a good result. But we'll try to fix it, or implement a different algorithm in the future. Thanks!
  7. Ok it looks like object reaction and wind did the trick. The only problem what if I want to hit a bunch of shrubs with a car that are one one side. I would have to animate a separate wind for each shrub to make it look like it was hit. Do you have any modifier that will make a tree shake after an impact. If not it would be nice to add this feature to the object reaction modifier. UPDATE: object reaction doesnt work well trees get too jumpy from frame to frame Any ideas. exlevel? Thanks
  8. Also how do you add a violent shake after the impact.
  9. Hi, is there anyway to animate a car driving and hitting some bushes? Thanks
  10. Hi Giona, Great vegetation! Thanks a lot!
  11. Hi, this is a new set of images done for Artemide. This product had to be placed into a private garden, so I made all the vegetation with GrowFX. Textures are scans from my garden. Rendered with Corona Renderer. Designer: Sonia Calzoni for Artemide Here you can see a short video of the product: Cheers.
  12. Hi Rokas, In theory, you need to deactivate your activations yourself. But if you can't do this for any reason, we can deactivate your activations on the server side. Thanks!
  13. Can You remove activations to make room for other ones?
  14. Hi Everyone, We have launched Exlevel User Panel. Now you can register there, to download GrowFX updates. You can also manage your licenses and see your activations. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thanks, Eduard.
  15. Earlier
  16. well...i have a lot to learn because i am beginer but any advice is welcome.i must learn also about texturing and all that stafs.someone told me soon they will release v 2 and should make new tutorials because the new version will have node editor,so all their tutorials are old.but i think will be helpfull for me as beginer.i will search on youtube.there are many other tutorials.btw,an animated tree can be exported in some way to zbrush to paint some bark on the trunk? thank you for your help
  17. I don't know of any tutorials for flowering plants specifically. The basic idea would be to have a parameter in a previous path affect the angle bend, vector, and whatever other properties you need to make the petals open convincingly. In the case of flowers, the growth of the plant may have already stopped. What I would do in this case would be to add a "dummy" path that would be invisible. The length of this path would be what affects the angle bend (opening) of your petals. I have a pretty extensive tutorial on plant growth animation here: It doesn't cover flowering plants but it should cover everything you need to get there. I would also check the tutorial library on the exlevel site. There might be something there. I haven't checked in a while.
  18. hi did someone have a tutorial about how to make an animation of a flower when is opening?...or where i can find something like that? thanks
  19. Hi Dylan, It seems we fixed this problem. Try the new version, and please let me know the result. Thanks!
  20. Good to know, thank you. I'll let you know how it turns out.
  21. Hi matrix77, No, GrowFX can only animate plants created with GrowFX, because it's a procedural vegetation generator, and you can only animate GrowFX settings. Thanks!
  22. Hi Patrick_Coan, There is no special tool in GrowFX for this, but this can be modeled using additional paths along which the leaves can move and thus fall down. Someone from our users modeled this behavior of leaves. If possible, try using pFlow and MassFX, just interested in seeing the result. Thanks!
  23. hi

i am new in growfx and need to know some things about growt animation...more precisely if this animation can be made just for plants created in and with growfx or can be made also with plants imported as max or fbx files.so,if i open in max a tree as max or fbx files...can i modify or animate that with growfx? its very important for me to know that.

thanks in advance

24. hi i am new in growfx and need to know some things about growt animation...more precisely if this animation can be made just for plants created in and with growfx or can be made also with plants imported as max or fbx files.so,if i open in max a tree as max or fbx files...can i modify or animate that with growfx? its very important for me to know that. thanks in advance
  25. Has a process for falling leaves already been established using GrowFX? I'm guessing that some integration of pFlow and MassFX will need to be used for deciduous trees with falling leaves. Figured I'd ask before trying to make sense of it on my own.
  26. This is awesome!! Thanks both of you. @mentor and @Eduard . I'll download the new version.
  27. Wind settings is simple. Here is wind speed table Set wind speed from 1 mps (almost calm) to 5-10 mps - good wind Set stiffness for branch equal to branch length. Fore example if branch length = 1 meter, then stiffness = 1 meter. Set desired flexibility & frequency. Tweak turbulence
  28. Hi Faisal, We've updated all versions of GrowFX, and now you can download the update. Thanks again!
  1. Load more activity