Some crash on MAX 2014 and 2016

Hi.
I´m experimenting crash using SP2, every time i activate the very usefull option "By Width Graph Points" inside Override Steps (GrowFX just freeze on "Modify directions". And every time y try to reduce the count on custom leave geometry from 100% max just crash.

I hope someone can help me. I start a new scene and the same.

Hi.

I´m experimenting crash using SP2, every time i activate the very usefull option "By Width Graph Points" inside Override Steps (GrowFX just freeze on "Modify directions". And every time y try to reduce the count on custom leave geometry from 100% max just crash.

I hope someone can help me. I start a new scene and the same.

Just tried that on Max 2016 and GFX 1.9.9 SP2 and could not reproduce the crash. Running on Windows 10 here. Where's this "By Width Graph Points" option?

Ok, found the "By Width Graph Points", but can not found the "Modify directions". Anyway, could not get Max to freeze or crash. My main complain is windows 10 making really hard to grab GFX windows since the  "minimize" "restore" and "close" buttons are now big and cover almost the whole top part of the window.

My main complain is windows 10 making really hard to grab GFX windows since the  "minimize" "restore" and "close" buttons are now big and cover almost the whole top part of the window.

As a solution of this problem, we can try to add an option in the Preference parameters to disable the minimize and maximize buttons.

Cheers