Glen

GrowFX Student version?

Hi,

I'm a student in Architecture and I started to work with 3dsMax few months ago. As many before me I guess, I always struggle with plants in my school project. But finaly I discovered your software which looks fantastic!
Unfortunatly I don't have it. I saw the 30 days trial, but with my lectures and work to submit I don't have enought time with 30 days to explore the software properly.
So I wondered if there is a Student version of GrowFX? (like the one year student licence of Autodesk for their softwares)
It is for non-commercial use, I just would like to practice and get use to it before I enter in the professionnal world.

Best regards,

Glen

Hi Eduard!

it could be awesome if you allow the students to buy a educational license from the main web page.

Meanwile, could you send me the offer?

Thanks!

Hi bia.mercadal,

I've sent you our offer for an educational license...

Thanks!

maybe message Eduard directly guys. This forum thread is growing and growing :-P

All I can say is that there is a huge* student discount  and this software is super awesome. Before I bought growfx I searched quite a time tested speedtree and plantfactory but growfx is all you need  :wub: 

*dont want to tell numbers maybe something has changed.

Привет, Эдуард! Я студент из Беларуси. учусь в Минске! Буду очень благодарен если Вы пришлете предложение для студентов и информацию для оплаты!) Заранее большое спасибо!

Привет, Эдуард! Я студент из Беларуси. учусь в Минске! Буду очень благодарен если Вы пришлете предложение для студентов и информацию для оплаты!) Заранее большое спасибо!

Привет! Да, я отправил информацию для оплаты...

Спасибо!

• Like 1

Hello Eduard,

I am another Spanish student willing to learn and master GrowFX wich looks awesome. Could you send me the info about an educational licence?

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Hello Eduard,

I am another Spanish student willing to learn and master GrowFX wich looks awesome. Could you send me the info about an educational licence?

Thank you very much!

Hi saimon1987,

Ok, I've sent you our offer for an educational license...

Thanks!

1 minute ago, TooniSkyy said:

Hi!

Im Architecture student from Finland, is it still possible to have access for student discount?

Thank you!

Hi TooniSkyy,

Thanks!

Hi Banrek,

8 hours ago, Banrek said:

Hello there!

I've recently discovered the software and as an architecture student I would be interested in the educational license if possible. Thank you!

Thanks!