Antigenas

Upgrade to V2 policy

2 hours ago, chosse said:

If I upgrade to new 2.0 license, will be possible to use also old license e.g. simultaneously in same max?

Yes of course, the new installation file will install 2 plugins, and you can use both versions.

Thanks!

Hello,

1) So if I understand correctly:

If I buy a license now, then I could use the 1.x branch and the 2.x branch for lifetime and I get 1 year free ugrade. If you release new software after 1 year from the purchase, then I need to buy a subscription again.

2) What are your plans for the standalone version? Any planned release date? Would be good to avoid high 3dsMax license fee.

Thanks.

Hello profitcsinalo,

1) Yes that's right. But renewal is cheaper than the new license, and it costs $95.
There are also additional discounts if you renew for 2 or 3 years.

2) Yes, we're going to start developing this version, but I don't know when the release will be.

Thanks!

On 11/25/2019 at 9:08 PM, Rokas said:

Seems it was double misinformation. Not only it took more than few months, but update is not free as well.

If we cant really complain about the time it took, as we can undestand a big update is a big amount of work for a small dev team,  it is true it can be a little disappointing to see it is not free as expected for 1.9 / 1.8 customers. 

Does the V2 node based editor include "random Z offset" along parent path (as requested / suggested by myself in technical questions board 2-3 years ago) ?

On 11/25/2019 at 9:17 PM, Eduard said:

To all whom we promised, we'll provide a free subscription for one year. Also, everyone who bought a license this year also receives a free one year subscription.
There was really a lot of work to complete this version.
Thanks!

how to apply for this Eduard ?

Anyway congrats for the nice work.

21 hours ago, mattpesquet said:

If we cant really complain about the time it took, as we can undestand a big update is a big amount of work for a small dev team,  it is true it can be a little disappointing to see it is not free as expected for 1.9 / 1.8 customers. 

Please compare the releases of new versions in the period from 1.5.0 to 1.8.0 and latest from 1.9.5 to 1.9.9 SP9. As you can see, we've released more versions, although the version number remains 1.9. Perhaps we incorrectly numbered earlier, and we needed to release more minor updates like 1.6.1, 1.6.2, etc. Accordingly, if we renumber all our versions evenly (each 1.x version has 3 releases), it turns out that all users of version 1.9 received the update for free. See the table below:

1.0   1.0
1.1   1.0.1
1.2   1.0.2
1.2.2   1.1.0
1.3.0   1.1.1
1.4.0   1.1.2
1.4.5   1.2.0
1.5.0   1.2.1
1.5.0 SP1   1.2.2
1.6.0   1.3.0
1.7.0   1.3.1
1.8.0   1.3.2
1.8.6   1.4.0
1.9.0   1.4.1
1.9.5   1.4.2
1.9.6   1.5.0
1.9.7   1.5.1
1.9.8   1.5.2
1.9.8 SP2   1.6.0
1.9.8 SP3   1.6.1
1.9.9   1.6.2
1.9.9 SP1   1.7.0
1.9.9 SP2   1.7.1
1.9.9 SP3   1.7.2
1.9.9 SP4   1.8.0
1.9.9 SP5   1.8.1
1.9.9 SP6   1.8.2
1.9.9 SP7   1.9.0
1.9.9 SP8   1.9.1
1.9.9 SP9   1.9.2
2.0.0   2.0.0

But since the new license policy includes 1 year of free updates, we decided to renew the licenses for one year only for those users who bought this year.

22 hours ago, mattpesquet said:

Does the V2 node based editor include "random Z offset" along parent path (as requested / suggested by myself in technical questions board 2-3 years ago) ?

We tried to implement this, but there is one difficulty: The algorithm for "Distributor in point" works independently of "Path Distributor", and it doesn't have data for any offsets along the parent path. So, to implement this feature, we needed to completely rewrite these algorithms.
It seems I showed how you can achieve this using an additional path.

In the new version, we'll add a Random node, as well as other nodes, which will allow you to do a lot of things.

Thanks!

On 2/5/2020 at 6:39 PM, schellicon said:

in V2 rendernodes are not working , so i rolled back to 1.99 sp9 and everything is fine again

Does it show any errors, or why doesn't it work?

Thanks!