scaron

path names get mixed up

sometimes i notice my path names get shifted and mixed up... my 'trunk' now is 'branch 1' and 'branch 1' is now 'trunk'

anyone else notice when this happens? and if so, any idea to avoid it?

This sometimes happens for me as well. I think it is more likely to occur as the tree grows in complexity. From what I can tell, it seems to happen when the list gets longer than the list window. I have found that If I keep my panels at full size it doesn't happen as much. Also restarting the program fixes it. 

I hope this helps :)

Many thanks for your bug report!
We found and fixed this bug! We'll upload an update next week, because at the moment some development is not complete yet...

Thanks again!

This sometimes happens for me as well. I think it is more likely to occur as the tree grows in complexity. From what I can tell, it seems to happen when the list gets longer than the list window. I have found that If I keep my panels at full size it doesn't happen as much. Also restarting the program fixes it. 

I hope this helps :)

yes, this is when it seems to happen. i will try to keep my panels as tall as i can in the mean time. thanks...