Plant Library

I have the purchased Growfx 1.9 version and was downloading some plants from the library on this website. The plugin is very good and has a lot of features. But the plants in the downloads section are not of the detailed quality like you get in Forestpack pro library. The leaf meshes are only simple polygons and no material maps. Will there be good quality plants added later? 

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly is not clear in the UVW settings? When you create a tree, it has already UVW by default. But if you want to change anything, just open the UVW settings by clicking the UVW Mapping button (at the bottom of the mesh builder), and set up as you like...

Cheers

I can try to put something up on youtube for you. It may not be until tomorrow evening though. I have to transfer my camtasia license over to my new hard drive. anything else you would like to see or have questions about ? I will post links as soon as I get them online.

• 3 months later...

Hello Eduard, its good to hear about the plant libarry, but do you have any timeline? i was able to make a few trees but the entire process its very time consuming so it would be nice to have some detailed trees. 

The timeline is not defined. Our main goal: to develop our product, and make it easier to use. But if you need a specific plant, we can create it, and then put into our plants library :)

Thanks!