HenrikBC Posted October 14, 2022 Report Share Posted October 14, 2022 I'm working on a tree animation and I wish to have 20 percent of the leaves being much affected by the wind and the other 80 percent affected very little. Right now I'm achieving this by copying the distributor (and some other nodes following it) in order to end up with two seperate path nodes for the leaves, which I can then plug into their own separate Wind AfterMesh nodes. And I then control the division by setting the density of each distributor at the top of the tree. But I'm wondering if there's a better way to achieve my end goal - with fewer nodes? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.