4 replies to this topic

#1 suitlm

suitlm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hi,Eduard
i created a wind animation tree. i don't want to convered it to vrayproxy. i think point cache must be the best way to reslove the animation . but i found the polys and verts will change when i add the wind. so, is there have some tips to reslove this?by the way ,how to created this?

Attached Thumbnails

• 2.jpg

#2 Eduard

Eduard

Developer

• Moderators
  • 711 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Hi,Eduard
i created a wind animation tree. i don't want to convered it to vrayproxy. i think point cache must be the best way to reslove the animation . but i found the polys and verts will change when i add the wind. so, is there have some tips to reslove this?

The main tip: Do not use Metamesh builder, because it may change the number of vertices. If the number of vertices will still be changed, then maybe need to disable the Optimize for Cylinder mesh, or send me your model, I'll try to resolve it...

by the way ,how to created this?

To do this in the Metamesh settings for the branch switch the Operation to "-" (subtracting surfaces), and play with the Meta weight parameter.

Cheers

Eduard Danilov

www.exlevel.com

#3 suitlm

suitlm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:03 AM

Thanks Eduard , here is my model.

Attached Files

#4 Eduard

Eduard

Developer

• Moderators
  • 711 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

Thanks for your file!
Today, we've tried to solve this problem, but at the moment it is not possible. The problem occurs in the Noise direction, it gives a small accumulative error. As a result, for some branches the length varies.

Now you can solve it by disabling the Noise direction. But in the future, we'll add the ability to apply the modifiers after mesh calculation, and it fully resolve this problem. By using this feature, you can use the Metamesh with the wind animation without worrying that the number of vertices may change. Also the wind calculation will be more faster.

Cheers

Eduard Danilov

www.exlevel.com

#5 suitlm

suitlm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:29 AM

wow!!good news ,thanks for your reply !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 Exlevel