3ds max 2013 interoperability
Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:56 PM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:37 AM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:34 AM
Hi - I use growFX in all my projects and was thinking of upgrading to Max 2013...do you have any kind of an ETA for when you might release a compatible version?
Yes, we want until May 11 to release this version. Just we've not decided yet some issues of activation with Unicode.
Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:12 PM
Thanks for the quick response,
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users